Wedding & Events
Middle Ranch Lodge
When you’re looking for a truly romantic wedding venue in the Los Angeles area, there’s no better place to gather than Middle Ranch Lodge. Nestled in a canyon in the Angeles National Forest, Middle Ranch is the ideal location to celebrate with family, friends, and loved ones.
With lush forests and breathtaking panoramic views, it should come as no surprise that mountainside wedding venues are currently trending. For couples tying the knot in Southern California, the San Gabriel Mountains provide a scenic haven away from the bustling city of Los Angeles. Middle Ranch Lodge allows you and your guests to experience these views firsthand.
Our lodge combines the inviting warmth of a cabin with the quiet elegance of a resort. In addition to unmatched scenery, the Lodge gives you access to world-class amenities. You have full access to both indoor and outdoor areas, so you can personalize your wedding and bring your carefully crafted plans to life.
Due to the seemingly endless array of wedding venues in California, many couples struggle with choosing a location for their special day. While vineyard vows and beachside ceremonies are popular across the Golden State, a woodsy lodge provides a unique experience for couples in search of rustic charm and natural beauty.
Middle Ranch Lodge allows you to take advantage of California’s rarified beauty with our outdoor ceremony space. Located on a 650-acre equestrian ranch, the Lodge combines breathtaking scenery with quiet country elegance for that perfect “I do” moment.
Make Your “I Do” Moment Special
Your wedding ceremony showcases the love you and your soon-to-be spouse share for each other. Make your moment truly special by following these tips for saying “I do”:
- Select a stunning backdrop. With all eyes on you, you want to stand up against something truly beautiful. From a flower-filled arch to the stunning simplicity of forest trees, select a backdrop that truly pops. You will be looking back on this moment for years to come.
- Keep guests close. There’s nothing more romantic than an intimate ceremony. With a smaller wedding party, people can sit closer to the altar and hear every heart-melting word the two of you share.
- Choose meaningful processional music. Go ahead and buck tradition by choosing a song that’s personal to you. While Wagner’s Bridal Chorus may lend a traditional feel to the ceremony, you can personalize the experience by choosing a modern ballad or an instrumental cover of your favorite song.
- Write your vows. This exchange should come from the heart. Communicate your love and make lasting promises by customizing your vows for your relationship.
With dramatic peaks, bold wildflowers, and imposing sycamore trees, the mountains provide a picture-perfect backdrop for any wedding ceremony. Middle Ranch brings you and your guests closer to nature so you can exchange your vows in a truly spectacular setting.
From garden weddings in the spring to woodsy weddings in the winter, Middle Ranch Lodge can bring your dream wedding to life — no matter the theme. There is only one event per day at the Lodge, so you can enjoy a personalized wedding day experience without distractions.
Wedding receptions give couples an invaluable opportunity to celebrate their love with friends and loved ones. At Middle Ranch, we want you and your guests to walk away with meaningful memories. With a focus on the guest experience, we work with you to make your wedding reception go smoothly.
Make Your Reception Go Smoothly
The last thing you want to do at your reception is stress the details. With preparation and the right wedding venue, you can ensure that your wedding reception goes according to plan. Here are some tips for making the event go smoothly:
- Tour the reception space. Take time to familiarize yourself with your wedding venue. Go through the room and note the floor plan. Look for particularly eye-catching areas of the venue so you can highlight them during the decorating process. A full tour will help you choose decorations that suit your style and the reception space.
- Mind the lighting. Reception lighting is all about finding balance. You want to dim the lights for the dance party, but don’t want the room to be too dark for photography.
- Hire a professional photographer. This is a truly special day, and there’s no better way to memorialize it than through pictures and videos. By hiring a photographer, you can ensure that you have plenty of high-quality photos to look back on in the years to come.
- Provide a great guest experience. This may be your special day, but you still want your guests to walk away with fond memories. Stick to a schedule, make the room comfortable and accommodating for all, and include entertainment to get the party started.
- Opt for local flavors. You can’t go wrong with California classics. Choose menu items that highlight local produce, and then work with your caterer to develop a menu that appeals to every palate.
- Enjoy yourself. Couples set the tone of their wedding. If you relax and enjoy the reception, then your guests will also enjoy themselves.
For couples looking for a wedding venue near Los Angeles, Middle Ranch Lodge provides a unique setting to gather loved ones and celebrate your new marriage. Between the mountain views and our charming Lodge, we can make your wedding day truly special.
Contact us to schedule an in-person tour and fall in love with Middle Ranch’s warmth and charm!